We are not your typical gym. We are a fitness facility. Hudson Valley CrossFit strives to break away from the current, flawed fitness model that is so prevalent in America.
What you will get at Hudson Valley CrossFit:
- You will receive attentive, qualified, enthusiastic coaching every time you workout with us.
- You will receive encouragement and support from both your coaches and your fellow members.
- You will learn and develop new skills, you will get stronger, build endurance, feel more confident, you will increase your current fitness level.
- You will have fun working out.
- You will sweat.
- You will be part of a distinct community, dedicated to improving themselves, each other and the community around them.
- You will be able to measure your progress. You will literally see your results as you record your achievements.
What you will not get at Hudson Valley CrossFit:
- You will not hear cell phones, televisions, negative comments, complaining, excuses.
- You will not get bored by the same old routine.
- You will not be anonymous. Group size remains adequate to ensure quality instruction and interaction for everyone.
Of course, the greatest key to your success is you. Achieving elite levels of fitness is a process that takes time, determination, and the watchful eye of our dedicated staff of coaches. Whatever your fitness level is today and whatever your fitness goals may be, we are there to help and guide you every step of the way. As with any endeavor you may choose to participate in, having fun is the glue that holds it all together. CrossFit has no peer in the ability to foster a sense of accomplishment and team building amongst it’s participants. Yes, you will be challenged within your limits, but we assure you, you’ll end every workout with a smile and high-five.
The CrossFit Mindset:
- I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best I can.
- If I can run, I run. If I can walk, I walk. If I must crawl, I crawl. And when I make it, I will rest. And live to fight another day.
- I fear no man, but I fear my workout. If I don’t fear my workout, it isn’t hard enough.
- I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. Ever.
- I will not cheat. There is no honor in cheating. I will call out cheaters if I see them, as they have no place in my gym.